Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Guest Post- Anon

Just wonderful – Another four years for this do nothing government. Unbelievable. We desperately need more dams and roads but all this pathetic lot do is talk about it. I notice the government paid advertising is back on the radio full bore again. Last year they spent something like $290 million on that crap. I guess the high country people really appreciate Brack’s banning the maintain cattle men now. The extra fuel load in the bush the cattle would have eaten is helping them keep there mind off not having much water or the fact Brack’s lot are releasing lots of it into rivers to keep the greenies happy.Still there is one ray of sun shine in all of this I can say “Don’t blame me I voted for Ted for the next four years” assuming I don’t move North and escape. :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not true. The bracks govt gives a lot of money to art councils and groups who produce a lot of crappy productions that no one wants to pay to see or hear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home